Quality is a term that summarises various organisational aspects that need to be carefully planned, expertly integrated and fully implemented.
Together with its companies, UNICALCE believes that the achievement of total quality is only possible through coordinated actions regarding the entire company, also with particular attention to the people asked to participate in the achievement of a common goal.
To ensure the quality of all products, we have developed a precise global programme:
- staff qualification and motivation;
- technologically advanced plants;
- analysis and careful control of raw materials;
- analysis and continuous control of finished products;
- organised and systematic production cycle procedures;
- computerised management of orders, from acquisition to delivery;
- timely and punctual deliveries made by selected and reliable carriers.
Demonstration of our traditional commitment to provide quality products is given by our customers, some of which are major players in the Italian and European steel industry, which show their satisfaction by signing and renewing long-term supply contracts with UNICALCE and its subsidiary companies.
- OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- EMAS: Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001: ISO 9001 International Quality Management Standard.